- PREPARATION 20 MIN
- COOKING 8 MIN
- COOLING 2 H
- SERVINGS 4
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- On a sheet of plastic wrap, place the shallot butter and roll into a 1 ½-inch (4 cm) long cylinder. Twist both ends of the plastic wrap to seal and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm to the touch.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burner to high. Oil the grate.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper and celery salt.
- On a work surface, rub the spice mixture on both sides of the steaks. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side for rare, or until the desired doneness. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the butter into slices. Place one slice on each steak. Delicious with Pancetta Double-Baked Potatoes.