1. The Service: All Natural Meats provides a subscription based distribution and delivery service for locally sourced meat products that allows subscribers of the service (“Users” / “You”) to select a package size (assorted sizes), contents of the package (i.e. what meat products you want) and frequency of delivery (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.) through the Website, and then have those products delivered to you on a pre arranged delivery date (the “Service”). All prices include the cost of shipping.
3. Deliveries: When you register for the Services, you will have the option to select your delivery and/or order renewal frequency. We may deliver products for local orders; all other orders shall be shipped using a trusted carrier partner such as Purolator, UPS, etc. For courier deliveries, if you will not be present, we suggest leaving a note for the driver that he can leave the box on your porch or step. Please note we do not require signature for delivery however the driver may choose not to leave the package, instead delivering to a local access point. Should this occur, it is your responsibility to pick up the order before the depot closes that same day. Should this not occur, All Natural Meats does not assume any responsibility for damages or lose of product as a result of the order not being picked up. You can, when you receive email notification of the courier delivery with a tracking number, indicate that a signature is required on delivery however, if you are not home, the order will not be left, it will be taken to the nearest depot and held for pick up. We cannot guarantee the delivery of any items that do not require a signature, and we expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for any loss or claim if you do not receive such products, including, but not limited to the cost of procuring substitute goods. If you choose to require a signature and you are not home to receive the products and the products are returned to the distribution center, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you retrieve your products from the distribution center. The products are vaccuum packed and shipped in containers that will keep the products frozen for a period of no more than twenty four (24) hours from the shipping date (and approximately twelve (12) hours after the products first go out for delivery). In no circumstances shall All Natural Meats be held liable for any problems, claims, losses, injuries, illness or other damage to the products arising from your failure to retrieve them from the distribution center and/or ensure they are refrigerated or frozen in the necessary amount of time after any attempted or actual delivery.
4. User Conduct: In using the Services, you agree that you will provide true, correct and accurate information when registering and keep such information up to date and comply with these terms and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations at all time during when using the Services and during any other dealings with All Natural Meats.
In using the Website and Service You shall not:
• copy any content unless expressly permitted to do so herein;
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is unlawful, encourages criminal behaviour, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise objectionable; that You do not have a right to make available under any law or under a contractual relationship; that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party (including privacy rights); that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or data or the Website or that of any users or viewers of the Website or that compromises a user’s privacy; or
• interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; that may intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation; license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website; modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the All Natural Meats Website or any software provided as part of the Website, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law.
• All Natural Meats reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, limit or terminate your access to the Website and Services with or without notice at any time for any violation of the User Conduct terms of section 4 or this section 5.
6. End User License: The Website and Services and the information and materials contained therein, are the property of All Natural Meats and its licensors, and are protected from unauthorized copying and per the terms of this Agreement, All Natural Meats grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the Website for your personal use. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the allnaturalmeats.ca or All Natural Meats names, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features without our prior written consent. You shall not attempt to override or circumvent any of the useage rules or restrictions on the Website. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Website shall be subject to the terms of these Terms.
7. Payments: All payments (i.e. product fees, sales tax and shipping fees) will be automatically charged in full to your credit card on the day your subscription is due to renew, after which delivery will be arranged.
8. No returns or refunds. We cannot accept returns of any products delivered to you, and accordingly, it is not All Natural Meats’s policy to provide refunds if you are dissatisfied with the products you receive. Similarly, when an order is placed and processed by you, providing all information required to complete said transaction, no refunds and/or cancellations can or will take place for that order – whether you choose to accept delivery or not is your choice.
9. Subscription Termination: If you wish to terminate your subscription you may do so at anytime, however, if you wish to cancel you subscription before your next shipment, you must either do so yourself by logging in to your account and using the “Manage Orders” function, or notify us of your intention to terminate your subscription no less than two (2) weeks’ in advance of the scheduled shipment date. If you cancel your subscription less than two (2) weeks’ in advance of your next shipment, your order for that shipment period will still ship (and you will be fully liable for payment) and thereafter your subscription shall terminate, and you will not receive any further shipments.
11. Feedback: If You provide All Natural Meats with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to any aspect of the Website and/or Service (“Feedback”), All Natural Meats may use such Feedback in the Website or in any other All Natural Meats products or services (collectively, “All Natural Meats Offerings”). Accordingly, You agree that: (a) All Natural Meats is not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback, (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of You or any third party and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to All Natural Meats, (c) All Natural Meats (including all of its successors and assignees and any successors and assignees of any of the All Natural Meats Offerings) may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in any All Natural Meats Offerings, and (d) You are not entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind from All Natural Meats or any of the other users of the Website in respect of the Feedback.
12. Advertising: You acknowledge and agree that the Website may contain advertisements. If You elect to have any business dealings with anyone whose products or services may be advertised on the Website, You acknowledge and agree that such dealings are solely between You and such advertiser and You further acknowledge and agree that All Natural Meats shall not have any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages that You may incur as a result of any such dealings. You shall be responsible for obtaining access to the Website and acknowledge that such access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider access or data fees). You shall be solely responsible for any such fees and also for obtaining any equipment that is required to access the Website. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether any information or materials, if any, downloaded from the Website are free of viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, or other items of a potentially destructive nature.
13. Links & Third-Party Websites: This Website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by All Natural Meats. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by All Natural Meats of that third party, third party product or service. As such, All Natural Meats is not responsible for the content of any linked websites. Any third-party websites or services accessed from the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of those websites and or services and You are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them, independent of Your use of our Website. The presence on the Website of a link to any other website(s) does not imply that All Natural Meats in any way endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such websites, and You hereby release All Natural Meats from any and all liability and/damages that may arise from Your use of such websites or receipt of services from any such websites.
14. Products Disclaimer: All Natural Meats provides a distribution and delivery service for the products sold on the Website. All our products are purchased from third party suppliers and we do not produce any of the products that are available for purchase on the Website and Services. Accordingly, while we vet our third party suppliers according to certain criteria, we do not control the preparation of the products by our third party suppliers and do not inspect or test the products we sell on the Website and Services. We make no representations or warranties about the fitness or quality of the products received by you. We strongly encourage you to use common sense and judgment before consuming any of our products and to exercise care in preparing the products for consumption. All Natural Meats expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any claim, loss, injury, illness, harm, or other damage that may arise as a result of your consumption of the products. Once delivered, You are solely responsible for preparing the products, including but not limited to, ensuring meat products are properly cooked. You understand and acknowledge that consuming raw or undercooked meat can lead to an increased risk of food borne illness(es) and you further understand and agree that All Natural Meats shall not be liable or responsible in anyway for any claim, injury, loss, harm, illness or any other damage that may arise as a result of Your preparation of the products. All Natural Meats also expressly disclaims any claims, losses, damage, injury, illness, or other harms that may arise as a result of damage to the products after they have been delivered to a carrier and while they are in transit, unless such a claim is the result of defective packaging of the products.
15. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS – The Website and its services, along with all materials presented therein are provided and are understood to be provided in an “as is” condition. All Natural Meats specifically disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions; either express, implied, statutory, by use of trade, course of dealings or otherwise; including but not limited to any implied or otherwise offered warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, title, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Any information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is to be done at Your own discretion, risk and with the understanding that sole responsibility for any damage to any computer system, loss of data, or any other loss that may or may not come from downloading or using any such material lies with You. All Natural Meats does not, under any circumstances, warrant, endorse, guarantee or provide any conditions, representations, or assume any responsibility for any product or service that may be advertised or offered by any third party through the Website, nor does the Company assume any responsibility in respect to any website that can be reached from a link on our own Website, featured in any banner or other advertising on our own Website. Further, All Natural Meats shall not, in any way, be party to any transaction or agreement that you may undertake or enter into with any such third party. All Natural Meats shall not be considered nor held liable for any type of content that may be exchanged by means of any third party service.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Under NO circumstances shall All Natural Meats be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or any other form of damages whatsoever, including, without limitation of any kind, damages that result from –
• Your use or your inability to use our Website or our Service.
• The cost of procurement of substitute goods, data information or services.
• Errors, inaccuracies, or other mistakes in the materials on our Website.
• Personal injury or property damage of any kind arising from or relating to your use of our Website – including, but not limited to, any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or any files or data that may be harmful to your computer or other communication equipment or data that may have be transmitted to or though our Website.
• Any errors or omissions in any material on our Website, or any other loss or damage of any kind as it relates to Your use of our Website.
• Any damages that may occur to the goods while in transit, after having been delivered to an independent carrier.
• Any product liability claims arising in direct connection to the products, including, but in no way limited to, the product being considered fit for consumption. This limitation shall apply even if All Natural Meats has been apprised of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding anything stated to the contrary herein, the Company’s liability to You for any damages arising from or related to this agreement; for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the chosen form of action; will, at all times, be limited to the greater of i) $50 CAD funds or ii) the amounts you have paid to All Natural Meats in the previous term of 12 calendar months (if any). The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extension permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
17. INDEMNIFICATION: You do understand, as a condition of site use, that You do indemnify and hold All Natural Meats.ca and all of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees harmless not responsible from and for all claims, actions, proceedings, demands, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including any reasonable attorney’s fees) You may incur in connection with any materials submitted, posted, transmitted or made available by You through the Website and/or any violation by You of these terms of service.
20. Security: Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and All Natural Meats cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and you are responsible for any activities or actions under your password. You agree to keep your password secure. All Natural Meats can not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
22. Product exclusion: Coupons can be used against certain products only may exclude sale items.
If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the All Natural Meats Website or Service, please contact us at: email@example.com
Updated: June 25, 2020