Job Title: Executive director
Posted Date: Jan 25, 2018
Due date: Feb 24, 2018
All Natural Meats
Carman, MB, CANADA
All Natural Meats is a private-owned and operated business. Its mission is to provide high quality and healthy meat products for all of our valued Manitoban consumers with reasonable price. As a Manitoban enterprise, we proud to hire people to develop both our business and community.
As the executive director, you will be expected to develop and execute all administration processes and execution of marketing as well as supply chain.
- Interviewing, hiring and training operational staff.
- Ongoing coaching, supervision and development of employees.
- Assist in developing and executing sales plans and programs.
- Follow up of customer inquiries.
- Customer follow up and retention.
- Managing relationship with suppliers.
- Planning and execution of daily, weekly, monthly operation.
- Demonstrated sales and business acumen
- Demonstrated leadership and management capabilities
- Demonstrated ability in achieving sales targets and goals
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in retail service as a manger level
- Graduate degree in management
- Flexible working hours as some evenings and weekends required
- Demonstrated good communication skills
- Demonstrated good skill in both English and Persian
- To be able handle and conduct Halal meat slaughtering and processing
- To be able to work legally in Canada
What We Offer
This position is a full time for at least one year. All Natural Meats offers a compensation based on qualification. The company is a privately owned company which believes in development and promotion from within the company.
How to apply:
Please email your C.V., copy of all credentials and licenses, proof of languages proficiency, indication of your status in Canada, and two direct professional references to email@example.com.
We thank all who apply but only those considered to be suitably qualified will be contacted for further consideration.[PDF Format]